Arrival by car is possible with the use of tarmac road from the Medlánky distric. When taking D1/E461 motorway:
- Take exit 190 from D1/E65 onto R23/E461 towards Svitavy/Výstaviště
- Continue on E461
- Turn right towards Řečkovice/Medlánky
- Turn left towards Palackého třída (signs Řečkovice/Medlánky)
- Turn left to Hudcova street
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Turistická street
In the case of arrival from north (43/E461) use following instructions:
- Take the exit towards Ořešĺn/Jehnice/Mokrá Hora/Řečkovice
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Řečkovice and merge onto Hapalova street
- Continue onto Palackého nám. street
- Continue onto Vážného street
- Continue onto Medlánecká street
- Continue onto Kytnerova street
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Turistická street
Our company is situated to the left of Turistická street - see attached picture. For parking use reserved place marked in the picture with yellow collor. Entrance into the building is marked with blue arrow.
Arrival using public transport is possible by bus or tram. By bus:
- Bus no. 41, 65, 71, N90, bus stop: Medlánky
- After getting out of the bus head to the roundabout
- Here take the Turistická street (approx. 20 minutes)
Taking tram or bus from Technology park:
- Take the tram no. 12 or bus 65, E56, N99 , Stop: Technologický park
- Continue up the hill onto Purkyňova street
- At the end of the street continue straight ahead onto dirt road
- At the tamrac road crossing turn left onto Turistická street (approx. 30 minutes)
Regarding the building entrance follow instructions mentioned in the "By car" section.
Medlánky (LKCM) airfield falls within Brno Medlánky Aeroclub cognizance. Basic info:
Coordinates: N 49o 14' 13'', E 16o 33' 19''
Altitude: 282 m n.m., 925 ft ASL
Runway: 16 / 34, 890 x 74 m, grass
Medlánky RADIO 122,405 MHz ATZ
Brno APROACH/RADAR 127,350 MHz TMA
Tuřany VĚŽ/TOWER 119,605 MHz CTR
Tuřany ATIS 131,105 MHz
All other information about the airfield can be found in VFR manual or at Medlánky (LKCM) airfield site.
Due to the fact that the Medlánky airfield is situated under TMA Brno Tuřany we highly reccomend to study beforementioned VFR manual. Visitor is also obliged to pay landing fee as stated by Brno Medlánky Aeroclub.
Acces to our building is marked with yellow arrow. Aircraft stand is marked with yellow label.